Thursday, March 27, 2008

Medium Coverage
Reg $14 SALE $8.40
Provides stay-true, stay-put color and controls excess oil for up to eight hours.
Ivory 105 (1)
Ivory 200 (1)
Ivory 202 (3)
Beige 300 (1)
Beige 302 (2)
Beige 305 (2)
Beige 402 (1)

Full Coverage
Reg $14 SALE $8.40
Provides stay-true, stay-put color and immediate hydration for up to six hours.
Ivory 105 (2)
Ivory 202 (2)
Beige 302 (2)
Beige 305 (2)

Dual Coverage
Reg $14 SALE $8.40

Ivory 100 (2)
Ivory 104 (1)
Ivory 200 (1)
Creme-to-powder
Reg $14 SALE $8.40

Ivory 1.0 (1)
Ivory 2.0 (1)
Beige 2.0 (1)

2 comments:

Kelly Spence said...

I could use some medium coverage foundation. I can't remember what color I am. I think I am 104ish. Maybe I could come look at the actual tubes to see.

I used to sell Mary Kay, but didn't build up my clientel enough to make much off of it. It's too bad because I love the products and the discount I got myself.

Jen said...

Hi! Jenny use to be in my ward & i would love if i could get these products- I still live pretty close to Jenny so i could get the proucts from her & give her the money if that works, unless you live close too (I'm dowtown Mesa)
full coverage foundation ivory 200
full coverage foundation beige 300
should come to $14
Thanks